Monday, June 1, 2015

Green floral reversible drawstring bag

I wanted to show you this green floral fabric combination I chose for my Perfect Size Reversible Lunchtime Pouch. This green is the perfect kind of green I so love. It has a little lemon and kind of glows. I call it yellow green. I can't explain it but everytime I see fabric that has this yellow green, I go weak in the knees and buy a whole bunch even though I don't need it.

How to make a reversible pouch

How to make a reversible drawstring bag

https://www.etsy.com/listing/228812399/reversible-drawstring-pouch-pdf-bag?ref=shop_home_active_23

https://www.etsy.com/listing/228812399/reversible-drawstring-pouch-pdf-bag?ref=shop_home_active_23

When you look at the bag from the lining side, you don't get a single hint how colourful the outer fabric is. It's like two completely different pouches. I dare say this fabric combo is a good example for a reversible drawstring pouch!

Oh, I got very lucky to be able to find the dark green drawstring. When I look closely at it, I saw a hint of yellow and that closed the deal.

You see the wooden stand I use to pose the pouches on? It's something I got from Daiso for $2 but it's now missing one leg. I still use it and hope no one notices one leg is missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment